You Asked, We Answered
Why choose Chef Gillys Taco Catering?
Chef Gillys Taco Cart Catering Company is a Professional Catering Service based out of Redwood City performing a Taco Cart service. We have high quality food, we are 100% reliable and we are licensed, insured and health department certified. Our goal is to provide the best experience for you and your guests!
What happens if it Rains?
We have many options; including Pop Up Canopies (we supply) to indoor-electric griddles to bring the entire party indoors. Keep your eye on the weather report, it is important to have a back up plan.
What is the cancellation Policy?
We understand that unforeseen circumstances may arise, leading to the need to cancel your event reservation. To ensure the smooth operation of our services and to compensate for the time and resources invested in planning your event, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
1. Cancellation Period: Clients are eligible to cancel their event reservation without incurring any fees if the cancellation request is received more than 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the scheduled event date.
2. Non-Refundable Fee: If a cancellation request is received within 2 weeks (14 days) of the event date, a non-refundable fee equivalent to 25% of the total event cost will be applicable. This fee is charged to compensate for the administrative and operational expenses associated with your reservation.
3. Cancellation Procedure: Clients must submit their cancellation requests in writing via email or postal mail. The cancellation will be considered effective from the date the request is received by our office.
4. Refund Process: Upon receiving a cancellation request within the stipulated time frame, the applicable refund (if any) will be processed within 14 business days from the date of the cancellation request. The refund amount will be calculated after deducting the non-refundable fee.
5. Exceptions: Exceptions to this policy may be made on a case-by-case basis in situations involving extenuating circumstances, such as natural disasters, medical emergencies, or other events beyond the client's control. Clients seeking an exception to the policy must provide appropriate documentation to support their request.
Are you Insured?
Yes, Chef Gillys LLC is fully insured and can provide a Certificate of Insurance if required for your event.
Does Chef Gillys Cater only to private parties or do you do larger events?
We cater to many types of events in the Bay area -7 Days a week at all hours. Including but not limited to Corporate events, Craft Service (specializing in 2nd meal) and local youth sporting events and fundraisers. We have catered events ranging from 35 to 1000 guests. No party is too big!
What happens if there are leftovers?
We provide To Go containers and will package and present the host with any leftovers- enjoy!